Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Visual Kei Wednesday: FABULOUS Makeup Tutorial

So...it looks like the Visual Kei Wednesday column will be a bi-weekly thing. xD And it's very late this week.

Sorry about that. Life is chaos right now. 

Anywho, to make up for not posting last Wednesday I present to you a tutorial of epic proportions! 


I absolutely LOVE this tutoral! It's detailed, but the steps are easy to follow, and the results are so worth it! KisaMake has lots of amazing makeup tutorials on YouTube. In the video description there is a list of the makeup used, and it is shown in the video as well. Tutorials are usually spoken in Japanese, but there are English translations. :) 

I will definitely be giving this look a try, minus the foundation(so my face doesn't turn into the breakout from Hell), and experimenting with eyeshadow colors. I want to try purple and yellow, as well as red and orange. I haven't used bindis in a long time, I should probably go restock now. :P

If you give it a try, let us know in the comments what you come up with! :) Also go check out KisaMake's YouTube channel for more tutorials! 

Until next time...stay fabulous!

-Vik


No comments:

Post a Comment