Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Harajuku Decora Meetup

So last week in Harajuku @0326decora organized a decora meetup!
Decora is one of my my all time favorite styles of Japanese fashion. So many bright colors and layers! <3
Decora has declined in recent months but there's still a strong, loyal following and they came to the meetup in their best, brightest outfits. :) Tokyo Fashion was invited to cover the event, and they did a fantastic job. You can check out the video below:



I got a ton of inspration from everyone's outfits! I'll be doing some sketches this week. 
You can read their writeup here, and the will be posting photos of everyone's outfit soon, and I can't wait to see them! 
 @0326decora has posted photos from the meetup and walk on their Twitter feed as well.  

If you look at some of the outfits you can see that some decora girls are starting to mix in shironuri to their look. I think it looks fabulous! What do you think? Let us know in the comments! 

Until next time! :3
-Vik

No comments:

Post a Comment