Saturday, May 27, 2017

*dusts off blog YET AGAIN*

Hello darlings!

I let the blog go again...¬_¬

I want to post con writups but they're so old now I might just start fresh with Zapcon since I rarely left the booth at Taiyou this year. xD

Lots has happened since the last blog post. I moved back to Phoenix, and I'm in my own place! I'm almost done setting up the sewing/workroom, and the resin room will be next. Oh yeah, I'm doing resin pouring now. xD 

Also Candy Graffiti has a YouTube channel but there's nothing on it yet. 

...and we got approved to sell on RebelsMarket! Will mainly be selling goth/visual kei stuff on RebelsMarket, and maybe a few kitschy things. I haven't done much with it yet, I won't have time for awhile. 

The con schedule has been updated. I'll make a separate post for that.

The Etsy store was closed for almost a month, thanks to sluggish maintenance failing to get my evap cooler up and running, and it was too hot to work most of the time(yay Arizona). So it's back open now and I've added some new things and that will get updated this week too. :) 

Until next time...stay fabulous! <3

-Vik 




No comments:

Post a Comment