Sunday, June 5, 2016

And Now...a Hideously Overdue Kikori Con Writeup!

Hello lovlies!

So yes, I am aware that Kikori Con was LAST NOVEMBER, mainly because I was there. xD 

And now that my life is back in place(at least for now xD), I actually have time to do the writeup!!!

Kikori Con is currently prepping for its fourth year, and it takes place at the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff. The hotel itself is gorgeous! It's warm, and cozy, and very homey feeling. I wish I'd snapped pictures...next year!
If you're curious to see what it looks like check out their website here. <3

Anywho...

The drive was long. Very long. Hideously long. xD Okay, that was a slight exaggeration. It took about three hours one way. Not too shabby. 

Fun useless fact: The drive to the con and back takes exactly almost one full tank of gas in my truck. I topped off before I left Mesa and the low fuel light literally came on as I pulled into the hotel. xD

This just in: My truck does not like hills. :P 

Look at that view!

The dealers room/Artist Alley was quite small this year, but it was a ton of fun! My booth was on the end, and I tried a new setup that I have since decided will be getting changed for Saboten. xD 

Booth setup! 

More booth pics...











Since I was flying solo for this one I didn't get much of a chance to leave the booth, but had a wonderful time nonetheless. :) As I said before this is a small con, but it has a lot of great energy. A lot of lucky packs were sold this year, and my customers loved them! 

I also got some great JFashion snaps and cosplay snaps!








Will I be back this year? Of course! I booked my table at the end of the convention. They are expanding Artist Alley this year and I am so excited! I can't wait to go back!

As always, thank you so much to all the wonderful people who stopped by my booth, and a big THANK YOU to the convention organizers and coordinators! It was wonderful. <3

Are you planning on going to Kikori Con this year? Did you go to Kikori Con last year? If you did, how was your experience? Let us know in the comments! 

As always...stay fabulous!

-Vik 

No comments:

Post a Comment