Sunday, October 11, 2015

News and Sunday Makeup Tutorial: Japanese Courtesan

Hello darlings!

It's Sunday, and a quiet day for most. :3 Gearing up for the workweek and continuing prep for Kikori con and...Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest!

I am super excited! I didn't think I'd get into Comicon so quickly. I was on the waitlist, and the estimate was that I'd get in sometime in 2017. So, I'm working on a ton of geeky things for the con, and I will be updating the blog as details happen! 

Today's makeup tutorial is an Oiran, or Japanese Courtesan look. I LOVE this look, it's beautiful! This video is from Kawaii Pateen, and is in Japanese, but with English subtitles. 


What did you think? 
As always, if you try this tutorial let us know! Email us at candygraffitishop@gmail.com with photos or links to videos if you post one, so that we can feature it on the blog! 

As always...stay fabulous!

-Vik 

No comments:

Post a Comment