Monday, August 25, 2014

New Arrivals: August 28, 2014

...
It's Monday.
All is not lost! Saboten is in four days, and here are this week's new arrivals! Click the pic to go to its corresponding Etsy listing. :3

I got a bunch of clothing up in the shop this last week. 

This one isn't exactly new, but it's fabulous, so I included it. Size Small. $14.99 USD plus shipping.

Vocaloid! <3 I LOVE this shirt! 
Size Small/Medium. $14.99 USD plus shipping.


Size small/medium. $14.99 plus shipping.

This started out as a T-Shirt. I turned it around and made it into a vest. $9.99 USD plus shipping. 

$2.49 USD plus shipping.

$4.99 USD plus shipping.

One of each color in stock! $2.49 USD each plus shipping.

After Saboten I'm going to flip it and start featuring the upcoming pieces, and posting the days they will be up for sale. 

Keep an eye on the blog for more Saboten goodies! 

-Vik

No comments:

Post a Comment