Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Show So Far...

We are slightly less than a month away from the launch!

The Twitter account has been changed from @Thirty4thSt to @Candy_Graffiti. I will be changing the Facebook page as well. 

We have a website up and running(ish)! I'm in the process of getting the pages up, fixing the code so that the graphics display properly, and fixing store listings. I have closed the Storenvy shop so that I can move the inventory to Etsy and the website. Once its finished, you can shop on the website if you want to buy stuff from both the Etsy and the old Storenvy inventory and the Etsy shop will automatically update. Yay for saving time! 

Starting June 1st I will be taking preorders for new pieces I'm designing. :) These will be available in limited runs, as I can get the supplies for them. Details and photos coming soon! 

I went ahead and changed over the Etsy store graphics. It was getting confusing having a mismatched store name and banner. 

Also planning a launch party! Details to follow! <3 

-Vik


No comments:

Post a Comment